Tora Olafsdotter was the superhero known as Ice, before she was infected by the Anti-Life Equation.
Tora Olafsdotter was the superhero known as "Ice", who fought using her ice-based abilities and resided in Malibu along with fellow superhero Fire. Both of them were infected when a horde of Anti-Living attacked their home. Fire knocked out Blue Beetle's Bug while it was taking Big Barda, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Mister Miracle and Mister Terrific to their home, in order to use Booster's time machine and prevent the infection from ever being created. Barda and Mister Mircale fought Fire, Ice and the other Anti-Living while others went to recover the time machine, but Barda was infected while Mister Miracle escaped.
- Ice was created by Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis, and Kevin Maguire, first appearing in Justice League International #12. However, the DCeased version of Ice first appeared in DCeased: A Good Day to Die #1 by Tom Taylor, Laura Braga, and Darick Robertson.
- 1 Appearances of Tora Olafsdotter (DCeased)
- 2 Images featuring Tora Olafsdotter (DCeased)
- Quotations by or about Tora Olafsdotter (DCeased)
- Character Gallery: Tora Olafsdotter (DCeased)