Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- I tap into the energy of a city and meld it to my needs. Trust me, it's cooler than it sounds.
- — Traci 13 src
Daughter of a homo magi witch and known skeptic of the supernatural Doctor Thirteen, her mother died and her father would blame it on her magical powers, forbidding her from using it. When he disappeared, she would implore on her magical gifts and established herself in Metropolis as a supernatural "problem-solver". She later reunited with her father, whom was possessed by Heartbreaker demons after her mother's death.
She later established her own witches' society known as the Sisterhood of the Sleight Hand, a witch group offering aid to mortal heroes, briefly worked alongside the Night Force, and is an ally to the Justice League Dark.
Powers and Abilities
- Magic: A member of the the Homo Magi race through her mother's side, Traci 13 inherited the powers to naturally manipulate magic energy at will.
- Traci Thirteen was created by Geoff Johns and Pascal Ferry, first appearing in Superman (Volume 2) #189. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Traci Thirteen first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Superwoman #4 by Phil Jimenez and Emanuela Lupacchino.
- Traci 13 is considered one of the most powerful witches on Earth.
- Traci was Natasha Irons's girlfriend, but they broke up.
- Traci is a fan of Teen Titans member, Raven.
- 33 Appearances of Traci Thirteen (Prime Earth)
- 11 Images featuring Traci Thirteen (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Traci Thirteen (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Traci Thirteen (Prime Earth)