Little is known of where Tri-Eye came from before being inducted into the Sinestro Corps. He was known to travel across his planet via a system of connected underground tunnels. Tri-Eye lives at the bottom of water wells, springing up and capturing its prey when they came to drink. Once in his grasp, Tri-Eye's three mouths will tear through flesh and bone, leaving no trace of his meal behind.
- Alien Physiology
- Tri-Eye was executed (off-panel) by the Alpha Lanterns after the sciencell riot and was revived as a Black Lantern with the other executed prisoners (including Ugg-I and Nero) in Green Lantern Corps Vol 2 40. Despite that, an unnamed Sinestro Corps member resembling Tri-Eye appeared in the later issues of Blackest Night, fighting with the other Corpsmen above and in Coast City. Either this was Tri-Eye's successor, twin, lookalike, or it was a mistake by the artistic team.
- 12 Appearances of Tri-Eye (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Tri-Eye (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Tri-Eye (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tri-Eye (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."
|Sinestro Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Sinestro Corps, chosen by Sinestro to counteract the Green Lantern Corps and spread terror throughout their sector with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Sinestro Corps members category."
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."