Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
"Trial of the Amazons, Finale": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- We do not promise just to die for each other, but also to live for each other. To become one of us is to be a part of each other in a bond deeper than any born or forged. To us, being Amazons is as integral to us as the blood that flows in our veins... and indeed, the blood of my sister is my own. If she is cut, I bleed. We are born to this life, we crawl through hell on hands and knees to become. We do not take our lives as Amazons for granted, nor as a given, Nubia
Synopsis for "Trial of the Amazons, Finale"
Appearing in "Trial of the Amazons, Finale"
- Queen Faruka of Bana-Mighdall
- Queen Nubia of Themyscira
- Wonder Girl (Yara Flor) (First appearance as Wonder Girl)
- Wonder Woman (Diana of Themyscira)
- Antiope (Also in a vision)
- Artemis of Bana-Mighdall
- Queen Atalanta of Bana-Mighdall (Also in a vision)
- Donna Troy
- Hippolyta (In a vision) (Cameo)
- Jerry the Winged Horse
- Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark)
- Chaos (First full appearance)
- Altuum the Survivor (Cameo)
- Amazons of Themyscira
- Amazons of Bana-Mighdall
- Athena (Statue only)
- Asteria (Mentioned only)
- Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Mentioned only)
- Robins (Mentioned only)
- Gaia (Mentioned only)
- Ghosts (Mentioned only)
- Gods of Olympus (Mentioned only)
- Nike (Mentioned only)
- Hecate (Mentioned only)
- Prometheus (Mentioned only)
- Hathor (Mentioned only)
- Earth 0
- Sphere of the Gods
- Bracelets of Submission
- Crown of Atalanta
- Gold Armor (Cameo)
- Lasso of Truth
- Sword of Athena
- Wonder Woman's Tiara
- Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane (Cameo)
- Nubia's story continues in Nubia: Coronation Special #1.
- Artemis’ story continues in Artemis: Most Wanted
- The Tiar-mory has several of Wonder Woman’s crowns throughout her history