Trigona is an Amazon warrior.
History of character has not yet been written.
- Divine Empowerment
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race of warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. The average Amazon possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. They are naturally immortal, because of being the children of Hera.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as the Amazons stay on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- Trigona was portrayed by Hari James.
- 2 Appearances of Trigona (DC Extended Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Trigona (DC Extended Universe)
- Quotations by or about Trigona (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Trigona (DC Extended Universe)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.