The Queen of Fables was a powerful and curt supervillain who attempted to destroy Gotham City. After fighting the Justice League and being imprisoned inside the U.S. Tax Code, she became a mentor to Harley Quinn, and briefly joined her crew when she was restored to her original form.
Powers and Abilities
- No Physical Body (Formerly): After Queen of Fables was defeated by the Justice League, she was punished by being trapped in a US Tax Book from which she couldn't cast any characters since the book didn't have any pictures. The spell was done by Zatanna. After spending 30 years in the US Tax Book, the court ordered to release her from it.
- Dependency: In order to cast spells, Queen of Fables needed her Book of Fables. She was powerless otherwise.
- Book of Fables
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Harley Quinn and is an adaptation of the Queen of Fables. The original character was created by Mark Waid and Bryan Hitch and first appeared in JLA #47.
- Queen of Fables was voiced by Wanda Sykes.
- 4 Appearances of Tsaritsa (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Tsaritsa (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Tsaritsa (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Tsaritsa (Harley Quinn TV Series)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Zatanna Villain(s) |