History of character has not yet been written.
- No Physical Body (Formerly): After Queen of Fables was defeated by the Justice League she was punished by being turned into US Tax Book from which she couldn't cast any characters since this book didn't have pictures. The spell was done by Zatanna. After spending 30 years in US Tax Book the court ordered to release her from it.
- Dependency: In order cast spells Queen of Fables needs her Book of Fables. She is powerless otherwise.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Harley Quinn and is an adaptation of the Queen of Fables. The original character was created by Mark Waid and Bryan Hitch and first appeared in JLA #47.
- Queen of Fables is voiced by Wanda Sykes.
- Although Tsaritsa was lacking of eyes and mouth in her new form she somehow could talk and see everything.
- 3 Appearances of Tsaritsa (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Tsaritsa (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Tsaritsa (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Tsaritsa (Harley Quinn TV Series)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."