Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- I am Tsaritsa. The Might they Cast Beyond the Mirror. And I am your Queen.
- -- Tsaritsa src
An eldritch being from a time long forgotten, Tsaritsa once ruled as a despotic queen of the mortal world. Humanity rose up in revolt, however, overthrowing their monarch and banishing her to another realm. Memory of Tsaritsa faded with antiquity until all that remained of her legacy was a fable.
Exile did not extinguish Tsaritsa's ambition, however. In time, she discovered a means of entering mortal dreams in the guise of a mysterious benefactor--The Might Beyond the Mirror. Tsaritsa would grant a dreamer one wish in exchange for testimony to her might. Each wish thus granted provided Tsaritsa with a foothold in the mortal plane and served as part of a greater ritual to summon her back to the physical world.
- Queen of Fables was created by Mark Waid and Bryan Hitch, first appearing in JLA #47. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Queen of Fables first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League of America (Volume 5) #18 by Steve Orlando and Hugo Petrus.
- 5 Appearances of Tsaritsa (Prime Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Tsaritsa (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Tsaritsa (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tsaritsa (Prime Earth)
Expression error: Missing operand for -.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."