- All he needed up until now was the willingness to die... Now that he's willing to die, he will be unstoppable.
- — Tsavo src
He first appeared to Grifter when he and another Daemonite called Myev attacked Grifter and his brother Max Cash ten miles outside of Baton Rouge. When Grifter supposedly killed Myev, Grifter threaten Tsavo, wanting answer and to show him who the daemonite are working for. when Green arrow and Grifter began fighting Tsavo escaped. When he reported to Su'ry (Also known as carver) that when he spotted Grifter and plans to collect him she told him to do nothing as she plans to present Grifter to the Black Curate. Tsavo, not wanting that plans to captue Grifter and take him far away before Su'ry has a chance to capture him (using the Daemonite ability of Chronokinesis and numbers to attack him.) unfortunately Su'ry arrived and brought him in there ship (Lucky for Tsavo this backfire with Grifter escaping.
When he heard the news of what happen in paris with Myev/Max and Cole cash he was please. it was revealed that he had a hand in Grifter capture in new orlean and plan to use him to defeat Black Curate.
- Daemonite Physiology: The following represents the potential alien abilities available to the average Daemonite while operating on Earth. Even if demonstration of such abilities has not been explicitly shown in a canonical resource. The higher the status of the Daemonite the stronger their abilities are. Training and practice of their abilities allow them to break the cap of their abilities. Variations of these powers may apply depending upon the wielder in question.
- Accelerated Healing: If a Daemonite is ever harmed it can heal indefinitely while it's brain still survives. Daemonites have been seen losing their limbs, internal organs and portions of their brains while still surviving. It also seems that Daemonites heal more quickly while resting within a host body.
- Chronokinesis Most Daemonites possess a degree of time manipulation however the exact limits of this ability are unknown.
- Claws: Daemonites have long, dangerous claws on each hand and foot which they use within combat and to help break the mental barrier of their host bodies. They can also expose these claws while within their host body to allow for stronger attacks.
- Fangs: Daemonites have long, dangerous fangs in their mouths which they use to rend and tear at targets. Their fangs can help them breach the mental barriers of their hosts. Some Daemonites use long tendrils instead of fangs for the same effects.
- Immortality: Daemonites have survived for countless years within and without a host body. It is assumed by scientists and enemies of the Daemonites that they are immortal; however, this may only be the case in mental form. As such Daemonites can in fact live forever if only while within a host body. Without a body it can still survive at least a million years.
- Metamorphosis: Only the strongest of Daemonites can shape-shift. Only the strongest of those Daemonites can change into inorganic material. A Daemonite can shape-shift even while possessing a host body but they'll normally revert quite quickly. Only one Daemonite has been seen shifting his body parts into inorganic material but the possibility remains for all Daemonites.
- Phasing: Daemonites have a degree of intangibility allowing them to phase through solid objects as they do when they take possession of a host body. They can continue to phase even while within their host body. Their phasing isn't automatic and they must concentrate to hold their form.
- Possession: Daemonites are parasitic beings that not only take complete control over another being's body but inhabits their mind as well. They feed on the nutrients and physiology of the host body until the body is destroyed or the Daemonite abandons it. Normally, possession causes no harm to the physical body but the process changes frequently. The stronger the Daemonite the easier the transition. Occasionally, the Daemonite can leave the host body violently and destroy the body.
- Superhuman Durability: A Daemonite's body is more durable than that of a human while on Earth. While some Daemonites cannot survive a bullet to the head which removes their brain functions others can take multiple bullets to their body without harm. Physical training can increase a Daemonite's durability.
- Superhuman Speed: A Daemonite's body is faster than that of a human while on Earth. Either while within a human host or not they exhibit incredible amounts of speed which can carry them to speeds that match that of most street cars while their physical capabilities of speed while in combat also increase past human levels.
This also confers:
- Superhuman Strength: A Daemonite's body is stronger than that of a human while on Earth. When a Daemonite must they will resort to physical combat and exhibit their strength enough to roll over cars or rip off a door to a plane. A Daemonite's strength is determined by their physical capability and some Daemonites may not be as strong as others.
- Telepathy: Daemonites are not only physical beings that take possession of host bodies but they manipulate the mental effects of the beings as well. Not limited to only understanding the thoughts of each other or their hosts they can extend this ability to a wide range and even track targets by their mental signature. Most Daemonites are connected by a central mind which they do not need to focus to maintain.
- 4 Appearances of Tsavo (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Tsavo (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Tsavo (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tsavo (Prime Earth)