Tucker Stone was a retired war veteran and the husband of Maude Stone.
He was also the father of Silas Stone and his grandson was Victor Stone (also known as Cyborg). In their youth, Tucker and Maude were famous Vaudeville performers. While Maude was arguably the world's finest female escape artist, Tucker preferred to sing and dance on stage. Like his wife, Tucker disapproved of Victor's chosen profession, but always sympathized with the terrible trauma that turned Vic into a cyborg. Tucker and Maude often referred to Victor by the nickname Corky. Many years ago, Tucker and Maude came to visit Victor and took it upon themselves to clean up his apartment (much to Victor's chagrin). Victor accused his grandparents of caring so little about him, that they couldn't even be bothered to attend his father's funeral, but dared to act surprised when their grandson didn't welcome them with open arms. Despite a heated argument, the family members soon made up with one another.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 19 Appearances of Tucker Stone (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Tucker Stone (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Tucker Stone (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tucker Stone (New Earth)