- Leave me, boy! I am no clown acting for your amusement. I am Tuebeen... proud wielder of the ring of the Green Lantern.
- — Tuebeen src
Tuebeen is a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
Because he is from a race of beings with no emotions, Tuebeen is often relied upon to inspect heinous crime scenes. He gathers and documents the evidence that is used by Malet Dasim to prosecute criminals. He is considered to be the most trusted member of the Corps.
Tuebeen worked undercover at a circus to figure out who was kidnapping the performers. One evening, during a show, a man wearing a jet pack appeared and shot at some clowns, making them disappear. Tuebeen followed the apparent murderer to another planet, where he found out the clowns weren't executed, just teleported. The man presented himself as Tvillon Quartudo, who only wanted the circus to come to his planet and bring joy to his poor people, something they couldn't afford. Tuebeen accepted Tvillon explanation, even though his methods were admittedly unorthodox, and he mounted a little show to bring joy to his people.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 5 Appearances of Tuebeen (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Tuebeen (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Tuebeen (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tuebeen (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."