The team still had its racist views and targets and this brought them into confrontation with the Justice League, and lost.
Shepherd was an American leader of the religious commune called Safe Haven. He persuaded the world that the Justice League had destroyed Safe Haven and killed over a thousand innocent lives in the process. This was soon exposed as a blatant lie and he was defeated by the Justice League.
- Superhuman Strength: Ubermensch body is superhumanly strong and possesses strength beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Speed: Ubermensch can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: Ubermensch body is extremely tough making him him durable to most attacks.
- Superhuman Stamina: Ubermensch body can exert itself well beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Agility: Ubermensch body agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- 5 Appearances of Ubermensch II (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Ubermensch II (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ubermensch II (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ubermensch II (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
Secret Society of Super-Villains member