Copy Edit Needed
Ultraa was born on an alien world, and while still an infant he was sent to Earth to escape his world's destruction.
He landed in the Australian Outback and was raised by Indigenous Australians under the alias Jack Grey. When he reached adulthood, Ultraa planned to go to the United States of America and become the Earth's first superhero. As he ran across the ocean, he was detected by the US Air Force, which sent a plane after him. Ultraa retaliated to this attack, and was mistaken for a villain by the Justice League, who were visiting from Earth-One. Ultraa eventually decided Earth-Prime was not ready for superheroes and accompanied the League back to their world.
After living on Earth-One for a while, Ultraa interrupted a battle between the League and the Injustice Gang which threatened civilians. He decided Earth-One was also endangered by the presence of super-humans, and he used a ray gun to create a feeling of apathy in both the League and the Injustice Gang. Unfortunately, it worked on the heroes but had the opposite effect on the villains. Ultraa attempted to fight the Injustice Gang single-handedly but failed. After the JLA overcame the ray's effects to defeat the Gang, they no longer trusted Ultraa.
- Enhanced Senses
- Superhuman Speed
- Intangibility: Like The Flash, Ultraa can vibrate his molecules in superspeed, passing through matter.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- This version of Ultraa, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 10 Appearances of Ultraa (Earth-Prime)
- 1 Images featuring Ultraa (Earth-Prime)
- Quotations by or about Ultraa (Earth-Prime)
- Character Gallery: Ultraa (Earth-Prime)