Ulysses S. Grant was a general of the Union Army during the American Civil War.
While at the Battle of Vicksburg on May 23rd, 1863 Grant was informed of the immediate capture of the city and his opponent John C. Pemberton by a superhuman private named Atticus Kent. He and General William T. Sherman saw Private Kent and his friend Jeremiah, who was acquainted with General Sherman, and realized the potential Kent has in their army, thus making him their "secret weapon" against the Confederacy.
Grant soon sent a direct message to President Abraham Lincoln about Kent, in which Lincoln was skeptical and believed that Grant had been drinking heavily again until meeting Kent firsthand. Grant later participated in the Battle of Gettysburg with then newly promoted Sergeant Atticus Kent, and decisively winning the battle. Two days after the battle, Grant approached Kent, who was burying the dead at Gettysburg, and consoled him that more men would have died if it had not been for Kent's efforts.
- This character is a fictional representation of Ulysses S. Grant, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of Ulysses S. Grant (Earth-1863)
- 1 Images featuring Ulysses S. Grant (Earth-1863)
- Quotations by or about Ulysses S. Grant (Earth-1863)
- Character Gallery: Ulysses S. Grant (Earth-1863)