"Get Your Freak On! (Part I of V)": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I abhor albino acts... smug and sanctimonious, they mistake melanin deficiency for moral purity.
Appearing in "Get Your Freak On! (Part I of V)"
- Niko Parish (First appearance)
- Bertoldt Floss, the Amazing Gill-Boy (Only appearance; dies)
- Mocoso, the Inside-Out Man (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "Get Your Freak On! (Part I of V)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Un-Men: Get Your Freak On!" trade paperback.
- The apparent death of Damien Kane is revealed in this issue. Damien was the provincial character from the 1994 limited series American Freak: A Tale of the Un-Men.
- Aberrance City is the same atomic testing site seen at the end of American Freak: A Tales of the Un-Men #5.
- Cranius refers to himself as the "first of the Un-Men". Although the Un-Men first appeared in the pages of Swamp Thing #2, their origins date back to May of 1945 when their creator, Anton Arcane, began mass-producing these creatures at a slaughterhouse outside of Berlin, Germany. Although Cranius was not visibly seen amongst the 1945 batch, it does allow for his obvious thick, German accent. 
- The book that Red is reading on page one is The Life of P.T. Barnum. P.T. Barnum was an American entrepreneur and showman known for establishing the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. In addition, he was known for creating fake sideshow attractions such as the Feejee Mermaid.
- Swamp Thing Recommended Reading
Links and References