When something bad happens people always ask me "Why are you laughing? Aren't you sad?"; their puzzlement slowly changes to judgement and I can feel them asking themselves "How can she be so heartless?". What they don't know is that I don't laugh because I'm happy or insensitive, laughing just simply kills the pain the easiest. And then I'm questioned how can Joker be my favorite DC character.
Powers and Abilities
- Argumentative Skills
- Great Dedication - Not for everything equally, my priorities often change, but rest assured that I'm set on in a particular instant I try doing my best to the point I can take hours to actually finish it. Unless I just don't know any better, but it's never with bad intent.
- Loving Villains too much- or is that a Strengh?
- Klutziness - mostly when I have a lack of focus and determination
- Getting easily distracted - Put a red light in front of me and you can rest assured I'm going to focus on it till the next "interesting" thing is put in front of me... or when life calls.
- Cat ears
- Not a car
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Greeneyedneko's Talk Page
- Greeneyedneko's Talk Page Archive
- Greeneyedneko's Personal Image Gallery
- Greeneyedneko's Favourites
- Greeneyedneko's Blog
Links and References