Real Name: No can do, sorry!
Nicknames: Nick "The Nickname" Name
Former Aliases: I don't watch the show, but I think Jennifer Garner is one.
Occupation: Mild-mannered playboy
Legal Status: Innocent until proven guilty
Marital Status: Taken, not stirred
Base of Operations: Pittsburgh, PA (or there abouts)
Place of Birth: In a hospital
Known Relatives: I know all of them, thank you!
Origin: (See Birds and Bees for details).
History: Quite a bit, actually. Thanks for asking!
Weight: 180 lbs (xxx kg)
Hair: Some, but less than I used to
Unusual Features: Depends on your definition of 'unusual'
Strength Level: Please, I have trouble with pickle jar lids.
Known Powers: Rampant sense of humor, can sleep through rainstorms (but only if sheltered).
Known Abilities: Accomplished 'hunt and peck' style typist, Can squeeze toothpaste tubes from both the end and the middle, can make origami swans.
Notable Contributions: None yet, but I'm working on it. There's this page, of course.
- Recently unearthed my 1970's/1980's comic book collection and willing to reread and summarize for this website. Not extremely gifted with 'new-fangled' computers so I'd be grateful for people who could create pages for me to fill in. Unearthed comic books I'd like added include:
- Black Lightning (1977)
- Freedom Fighters (1976)
- 9 - 15
- Justice (2005-2007 12-issue maxiseries)
- All 12 issues (8 out to date)
Plus many, many more but I'll take these on in bite-size bunches.
- Uhm, did you know that the television show 'Laverne and Shirley' was filmed live before a studio audience?
- The Wild Cards series.
- I don't believe in article nepotism.
- None at this time.