Shrike, real name Vanessa Kingsbury, was a member of Cadre.
Shrike was an escaped mental patient who became a member of the Cadre and, as such, an enemy of the Justice League of America. During her time with the team, she acted as the Overmaster's most trusted aide. Following her arrest, she was recruited into the Suicide Squad, but died on her first mission. She was later seen resurrected as a member of the Black Lantern Corps.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 9 Appearances of Vanessa Kingsbury (New Earth)
- 14 Images featuring Vanessa Kingsbury (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Vanessa Kingsbury (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Vanessa Kingsbury (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
Suicide Squad member
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."