Discuss this and other proposed moves. Do not make any changes yourself; it will be moved by an admin and/or bot.
Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved.
Vic Sage was an investigative journalist who, with a special mask, became the faceless Question.
Sage was investigating Doctor Arby Twain's illegal activities, when Twain's former partner Aristotle Rodor (Sage's former science teacher) showed him Pseudoderm, a type of artificial skin with potential uses in the field of medicine. Acting on Rodor's suggestion, Sage fashioned the Pseudoderm into a featureless mask to conceal his identity, and tracked down Twain, forcing him to confess that he had been trying to illegally sell the untested and sometimes dangerous material. He continued to disguise himself as the vigilante known as "the Question" and was known for his ruthless attitude. He was an occasional ally of the Blue Beetle.
The Question participated in the Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- This version of the Question, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 24 Appearances of Vic Sage (Earth-Four)
- 5 Images featuring Vic Sage (Earth-Four)
- 1 Quotations by or about Vic Sage (Earth-Four)
- Character Gallery: Vic Sage (Earth-Four)