Mister Freeze was a member of the Injustice League and a rival to Harley Quinn and her gang. When Harley sought revenge for being frozen by Freeze, she and her gang broke into his home and killed several of his henchmen before the group get frozen again by Freeze. Imprisoned, Freeze decides to use Harley as a lab rat to research a cure for his wife. Harley convinces him that her friend, Poison Ivy, can help him, much to his delight, and instead invites them all to lunch. But when Freeze introduces his wife, Nora, to the group, who is frozen, Harley mistakenly assumes he imprisoned her and frees her, only for them to realize Nora is really dying and is indeed married to Freeze. Livid, Freeze threatens to kill everyone with a bomb if Ivy doesn't help cure Nora. Ivy arrives and begins researching. As the group wait, Harley learns that Freeze froze Harley only because the other members of the League wanted to kill her. Ivy manages to create a cure, but because Nora's blood is unique, the cure requires a blood transplant, which will kill the donor. Freeze willingly accepts to be the donor and Nora is cured, but Freeze dies shortly after.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Harley Quinn and is an adaptation of Mister Freeze. The original character was created by Dave Wood and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #121.
- Mister Freeze was voiced by Alfred Molina.
- 4 Appearances of Victor Fries (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Victor Fries (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 1 Quotations by or about Victor Fries (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Victor Fries (Harley Quinn TV Series)
Injustice League member