Mister Freeze was a member of the Injustice League and a rival to Harley Quinn and her gang. When Harley sought revenge for being frozen by Freeze, she and her gang broke into his home and killed several of his henchmen before the group was frozen again by Freeze. Imprisoned, Freeze decided to use Harley as a lab rat to research a cure for his wife. Harley convinced him that her friend, Poison Ivy, could help him, much to his delight, and instead invited them all to lunch. But when Freeze introduced his frozen wife, Nora, to the group, Harley mistakenly assumed he imprisoned her and freed her, only for them to realize Nora was really dying and was indeed married to Freeze. A livid Freeze threatened to kill everyone with a bomb if Ivy wouldn't help cure Nora. Ivy arrives and began her research. As the group waited, Harley learned that Freeze froze Harley only because the other members of the League wanted to kill her. Ivy managed to create a cure, but because Nora's blood is unique, the cure required a blood transplant, which will kill the donor. Freeze willingly accepted to be the donor and Nora was cured, but Freeze died shortly after.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Harley Quinn and is an adaptation of Mister Freeze. The original character was created by Dave Wood and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #121.
- Mister Freeze was voiced by Alfred Molina.
- 4 Appearances of Victor Fries (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Victor Fries (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 1 Quotations by or about Victor Fries (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Victor Fries (Harley Quinn TV Series)
Injustice League member