Cyborg is a member of the Justice League of America. After the team defeated Darkseid in battle and convinced him to leave Earth permanently, the mad god managed to discreetly abduct Cyborg and took him to his homeworld of Apokolips. There, he was tortured by DeSaad, where he revealed that a half of the Anti-Life Equation was contained inside him. Darkseid sought to merge the half of the equation inisde Cyborg with the half he already possesed, but DeSaad warned that combining the two halves inside Cyborg would likely kill him. Darkseid promptly summoned Dark Racer to stall Cyborg's death, with DeSaad extracting a portion of Dark Racer essence and merging it with Cyborg while the two halves of the equation were also merged. Doing so corrupted the Anti-Life Equation, transforming it into a techno-organic virus that inadvertently infected Darkseid. As Darkseid was consumed by the infection, DeSaad teleported Cyborg back to Earth via Boom Tube.
When Cyborg arrived back on Earth, his systems automatically connected back to the internet. Before he could contain the Equation by firewalling his systems, the corrupted Equation managed to transmit itself to the internet. Surrounded by a crowd of bystanders using their phones to document his unexpected arrival, they quickly became the first members of the Anti-Living, as the corrupted Equation swept the internet, infecting tens of millions worldwide.
Sometime later, Cyborg arrives in Metropolis, interrupting an argument between Wonder Woman and Superman on how to deal with the infected by killing an infected Giganta. He explains to the Daily Planet survivors that none of the infected are alive nor are they zombies as they assumed. Rather they are merely extensions of the corrupted Anti-Life Equation that are attracted to the living, seeking them out to further destroy and convert. He advises the group that they must leave the city as they will only continue to attract more of the infected.
- Cybernetic Enhancement: Cyborg possesses cybernetic enhancements that provide superhuman strength, endurance and durability. Cyborg can also interface with computers. Built into his body-armor were an infrared eye, computer generator, sound amplifier/white noise cannon, and special programming adapters that allowed him to interface with other body extensions.
- Cyborg was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez, first appearing in DC Comics Presents #26. However, the DCeased version of Cyborg first appeared DCeased #1 by Tom Taylor and Trevor Hairsine.
- 3 Appearances of Victor Stone (DCeased)
- 2 Images featuring Victor Stone (DCeased)
- 1 Quotations by or about Victor Stone (DCeased)
- Character Gallery: Victor Stone (DCeased)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.