Cyborg was a member of the Justice League, and was under monitoring by the Martian Manhunter. Cyborg aided his fellow League members in defending the WayneTech building when the Joker attacked the building in a Kryptonite-powered Mech Suit.
- Cybernetic Enhancement
- Laser Eye: Cyborg has a powerful laser built into his robotic eye that works functionally the same as Superman's Heat Vision, allowing him to deal damage to enemies or melt gold bricks.
- Superhuman Strength: Cyborg has strength greater than a normal human, and can interact with larger and heavier objects as a result.
- Magnetic Manipulation: Cyborg's suit can work like Robin's special Magnetic Suit, allowing Victor to interact with special blue Lego objects.
- Computer Hacking: In the handheld version of the game, Cyborg is able to hack into computer systems
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman video game series and is an adaptation of Victor Stone/Cyborg. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in DC Comics Presents #26.
- Cyborg has been voiced by two different actors, Brian Bloom for Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and the tie-in animated film Lego Batman: The Movie and Bumper Robinson for Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
- 5 Appearances of Victor Stone (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Victor Stone (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Victor Stone (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Victor Stone (Lego Batman)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.