Victor Zsasz is a ruthless enforcer for the Falcone Crime Family.
After discovering that James Gordon did not kill Oswald Cobblepot, Carmine Falcone sends Zsasz to the GCPD to kill Gordon. After a shootout with Gordon that eventually leads to the GCPD parking garage, Gordon manages to escape with the help of Renee Montoya and Crispus Allen. After Gordon's escape, Zsasz kills a wounded police officer, carving a new tally into his arm.
- Surveillance 
- Intimidation: Zsasz is able to clear the entire GCPD with the shout of his voice.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Indomitable Will
- Mental Illness: Zsasz seems to very much enjoy killing. For each person he kills, Zsasz carves a new tally mark into his skin to indicate the kill.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Gotham and its tie-in webseries and shorts, Gotham Stories and Gotham: A City Gone Mad. It is an adaptation of Victor Zsasz. The original character was created by Alan Grant and Norm Breyfogle and first appeared in Batman: Shadow of the Bat #1.
- Victor Zsasz was portrayed by Anthony Carrigan.
- 20 Appearances of Victor Zsasz (Gotham)
- 2 Images featuring Victor Zsasz (Gotham)
- Quotations by or about Victor Zsasz (Gotham)
- Character Gallery: Victor Zsasz (Gotham)