Victor Zsasz is a ruthless enforcer for the Falcone Crime Family. After discovering that James Gordon did not kill Oswald Cobblepot, Carmine Falcone sends Zsasz to the GCPD to kill Gordon. After a shootout with Gordon that eventually leads to the GCPD parking garage, Gordon manages to escape with the help of Renee Montoya and Crispus Allen. After Gordon's escape, Zsasz kills a wounded police officer, carving a new tally into his arm.
- Surveillance 
- Intimidation: Zsasz is able to clear the entire GCPD with the shout of his voice.
- Mental Illness: Zsasz seems to very much enjoy killing. For each person he kills, Zsasz carves a new tally mark into his skin to indicate the kill.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Gotham and is an adaptation of Victor Zsasz. The original character was created by Alan Grant and Norm Breyfogle and first appeared in Batman: Shadow of the Bat #1.
- Victor Zsasz was portrayed by Anthony Carrigan.
- 20 Appearances of Victor Zsasz (Gotham)
- 2 Images featuring Victor Zsasz (Gotham)
- Quotations by or about Victor Zsasz (Gotham)
- Character Gallery: Victor Zsasz (Gotham)