Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Everything becomes clear now. When I'm counting. When I'm cutting. This is when everything comes into focus.
- — Mister Zsasz src
Early Criminal Career
Mister Zsasz would become an active killer in Gotham as early as Batman's second year of operation, during the War of Jokes and Riddles. When all the villains in Gotham were asked to choose sides in the gang war between Riddler and the Joker, Zsasz sided with the former.  As casualties built up and the war raged on, Batman was forced to pick a side to end the conflict and sided with the Riddler. However, as Batman and the Riddler's army made their final move for the Joker, Batman betrayed them all, and Zsasz was finally captured. 
- Mister Zsasz was created by Alan Grant and Norm Breyfogle, first appearing in Batman: Shadow of the Bat #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Mister Zsasz first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batman (Volume 2) #1 by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo.
- 62 Appearances of Victor Zsasz (Prime Earth)
- 13 Images featuring Victor Zsasz (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Victor Zsasz (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Victor Zsasz (Prime Earth)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.
Secret Society of Super-Villains member