"Trials and Tribulations": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Trials and Tribulations"
- Anne Pasquale
- Chuck (Single appearance)
- District Attorney Crawley
- Dutch (Single appearance)
- Molly Williams
Synopsis for "Trials and Tribulations"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on August 14, 1986.
- The events from this issue take place between Vigilante #35 and Vigilante #36.
- Though Cannon and Saber appear to die in this issue, they actually survive accidentally killing one another and appear next in JSA #28.
- This story lampshades that the previous two Vigilantes could be differentiated by handedness. While Adrian Chase is left-handed, his immediate successor was right-handed. That was reflected in their costumes as well; the pistol holster was placed alongside the dominant hand in each case.
- Interestingly, and despite the above, in this story only Dave Winston is portrayed as left-handed, while in all his other appearances he is shown to be right-handed.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Vigilante Annual Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Vigilante Annual series
- Images from Vigilante Annual Vol 1 2
Links and References
- Vigilante series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Vigilante series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Vigilante article at Wikipedia
- Vigilante profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Vigilante profile at Titans Tower