Vincent Sobel is the Vigilante, a masked man with a twisted sense of justice that operated in Star City.
Before becoming the Vigilante, Vincent was Dinah Drake's partner in the Central City Police Department, as well as her boyfriend. He was thought to have perished the night of Central City's particle accelerator explosion from a gunshot to the head, however, the explosion granted him the ability to heal himself and survive. Three years later, Vincent came to Star City and started his career in vigilantism around the same time Drake became the newest Black Canary.
- Deception: Vincent was an undercover agent with the Central City Police Department. He used these skills to infiltrate Helix and provide valuable intel to the Outsiders. By Dinah Drake's admission, Vincent sometimes gets so deep undercover that he can forget what side he's truly working for.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Peak Human Condition
- Computer Operation
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Vigilante. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez and first appeared in New Teen Titans #23.
- Vincent Sobel/Vigilante was portrayed by Clayton Chitty in his first appearance and was voiced by Mick Wingert while wearing the mask. In all subsequent appearances, he was physically portrayed by Johann Urb.
- 10 Appearances of Vincent Sobel (Arrowverse)
- 2 Images featuring Vincent Sobel (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Vincent Sobel (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Vincent Sobel (Arrowverse)
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."
|Black Canary Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Black Canary. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Black Canary Villains."