Vincent Velcoro was a Royal Air Force soldier that was accused of treason during World War II. To commute his sentence, he volunteered for the American funded Creature Commandos project that would turn him into a vampire-soldier.
Once the war was over, the Commandos were decommissioned and left in a stasis chamber until the year 2011 when they were freed. The Commandos sought out Dr. Myron Mazursky's research on them but, in the process, they were hunted by the government for escaping captivity. After finding Mazursky in a hidden village in Romania, Velcoro was killed helping the Commandos defeat the second G.I. Robot sent to kill them.
- Vampirism: In addition to the various mental and physical benefits that vampires are heir to, they also possess the ability to turn others into vampires as well. Each new vampire is traditionally subservient to the one who "turned" them, but some strong-willed vampires have been known to rebel against their masters.
- Enhanced Senses: A vampire's senses are enhanced far beyond those of a normal human being.
- Immortality: So long as vampires continue to consume blood, they will not age beyond the physical state they were in when they first became a vampire.
- Invulnerability: Vampires are invulnerable to most forms of injury (certain exceptions apply). Bullets, blades and blunt objects do little to no damage to a vampire's body.
- Regeneration: In addition to being virtually indestructible, whatever damage a vampire does in fact suffer can be healed through the consumption of human blood.
- Superhuman Strength: A vampire's strength level is several times that of a normal human being and they are considered superhuman.
- Superhuman Stamina: So long as they continue to consume human blood, a vampire can function tirelessly without rest or relaxation. However, a vampire's stamina wanes the closer it is to sunrise.
- Psychokinesis: Most vampires possess some form of psychokinesis. Some are clairvoyant, others can communicate telepathically, some possess mind control. Particularly powerful vampires can control the minds of several people at once.
- Transformation: Vampires often possess the ability to transform into a variety of creatures or effects such as bats, wolves, rats or even mist. While their physical attributes may fluctuate during such states, a vampire's mental acuity is the same as that when they are in their human shape. A vampire who transforms into an animal may also benefit from that particular animal's attributes including razor-sharp claws, fangs or the ability to fly.
- Metamorphosis: Vampires often demonstrate the ability to alter their appearance at will.
- Vulnerability to Sunlight: Contact with sunlight will cause Velcoro to catch fire and burn to ash.
- 3 Appearances of Vincent Velcoro (Flashpoint Timeline)
- 4 Images featuring Vincent Velcoro (Flashpoint Timeline)
- Quotations by or about Vincent Velcoro (Flashpoint Timeline)
- Character Gallery: Vincent Velcoro (Flashpoint Timeline)