Vivian Stoll was the chief executive of Fillmore Graves Enterprises.
She was married to the organization's co-founder, Harrison Graves. He was turned into a zombie and extorted for money. He became cold towards his wife as he did not want to turn her into a zombie, but she took the decision out of his hand. She infected herself when he was sleeping, and they vowed to take down their blackmailer together. Not long after, Harrison stopped paying his bribes, for which he was killed. Vivian wanted her revenge on him, but she did not know who he was.
She saw the value of zombies in their paramilitary operation and rebuilt the organization accordingly. This included support staff and family, and the organization set up their own schooling and brain supplies. However, it became clear that this was not a long term solution, so she planned for a zombie island. Her assistant, Carey Gold, did not agree with this, and instead set a plan in motion to turn Seattle into a zombie city. In order to succeed, she killed Vivian and military commander Fortesan by blowing up their helicopter.
Powers and Abilities
- Zombie Physiology: Zombies are mutated after being infected with a tainted batch of Utopium. The general bodily features - pale skin and hair, a lust for brains and only one heart beat per six seconds - has led to the infected to be referred to as "Zombies".
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength: In "full-on Zombie"-mode, Zombies are considerably stronger than in their controlled state.
- Retrocognition: For several days after eating a pure brain, Zombies are able to remember things from a the original brain owner's life by looking at certain triggers. Fillmore Graves mass produced a Zombie mush, comprised of multiple brains, to allow for their subjects to be fed without visions.
- Hunger for Brains: If Zombies do not eat brains, they become dumb, loses her humanity, and may die. At a certain point, this state becomes inreversible, at which point a Zombie is said to be "Full Romero".
- Restricted Taste: Zombies lose most of their sense of taste, only being able to detect it when it was extra spicy. As such, zombies regularly spiked their food and drink with hot sauce.
- Vivian Stoll was portrayed by Andrea Savage. She was written out of the series after half a season because her own show, I'm Sorry, was picked up by truTV and she could not do both shows at the same time. Her arc - finding her husband's murderer - was never addressed again. The blackmailer's MO, turning wealthy people zombie and supplying them with brains as long as they pay, is a tactic used excessively by Blaine DeBeers.
- 6 Appearances of Vivian Stoll (iZombie TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Vivian Stoll (iZombie TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Vivian Stoll (iZombie TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Vivian Stoll (iZombie TV Series)