- ... I shall then be supreme master of the Western Hemisphere!
- — Vlamir Koran src
In the mid-1930s, Vlamir Koran came out of seemingly nowhere, and conquered Argentina. His banner, trademark, logo, and swastika-substitute was the Black Spot, a green O on a black background. It was displayed everywhere.
He consolidated his power in Argentina, then overran Bolivia, Uruguay, Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil. He sent his entire air fleet on a successful bombing raid at the Panama Canal. The Canal's locks were destroyed, cutting off half of the U.S. Navy from disrupting Koran's operations in the Caribbean Sea. A period of naval skirmishing followed, and Koran's forces were driven away from the American shores.
In the summer of 1938, a coalition of rebel forces, led by Emanuel Hasana, began to counterattack. In just a few months, Koran's forces were driven out of almost all of South America.
- 1 Appearances of Vlamir Koran (Quality Universe)
- 2 Images featuring Vlamir Koran (Quality Universe)
- 1 Quotations by or about Vlamir Koran (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: Vlamir Koran (Quality Universe)