Following the destruction of the Guardians at the hands of Parallax, Von maintained a low profile. However, when the Guardians were restored to life and power, they enlisted Von Daggle back into their service, reviving the GL Corpse.
Von Daggle undertook a mission with Guy Gardner to infiltrate the Dominator homeworld in the hopes of recovering an artifact, which would bring about the Dominion's destruction.
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
Powers and Abilities
- Durlan Physiology: Durlans can shape-shift at any time for any length of time with little limitation on size or shape due to their near total control over their Molecular Biology. As such their physiology is in constant flux, meaning no need to take a single form. The native chosen form was a giant mass of tentacles hidden under robes. By the 30th Century the Durlans were required by the United Planets to have a default form when off world. This form was an orange humanoid with with large eyes and to antennae on the their heads.
- Bio-Fission: Durlans can duplicate themselves much the same way the natives of Cargg can.
- Bio-Fusion: The Durlan race is capable of polymorphically shapechanging in unison in order to create warp drive able space ships out of their conjoined substance.
- Enhanced Senses: Durlans scan the molecular structure of any object or person they encounters via the invisible emanations emitted from their antennae. Returning as sound waves, the information is translated through their sensitive ears. Their chameleon power, through their antennae, records a person or thing's shape, which always happens when they encounters someone of something unfamiliar. They automatically absorb complete details of its structure so they can duplicate it perfectly whenever they wish. The process can not happen twice with the same person or object. Their sensitive antennae will detect any subtle difference - pore patterns, for instance - that will alert them to the uniqueness of any person or object.
- Elasticity: Having a malleable form, Durlans can stretch and extend their form despite being in a solid form.
- Elemental Control: Durlans in their shifted form can generate the functional capacity of most technological appliances. Such as ignition thrust for inter-galactic transport ships or simulating air supply for a deep space breathing apparatus.
- Shape-Shifting: Durlans possesses the ability to transform their body's size, shape, color and substance to mimic any person, creature or object and it's substance in the universe. A Durlan is able to reconstitute even if they are are reduced to a liquid form.
- Indomitable Will: Von Daggle possesses an exceptionally strong sense of will, a required trait for induction into the Green Lantern Corps.
- Power Duplication Limitation: Von is limited to the physical capabilities of the form he takes. For instance, he cannot gain a Kryptonian's enhanced cells. However, he can fly like a bird and/or sting like a bee.
- Green Lantern Power Battery: Von Daggle possessed a standard Green Lantern power battery as a member of the Green Lantern Corps. With this tool, he was able to recharge his Green Lantern ring's power reserves every twenty-four hours. Von Daggle surrendered his ring and power battery when he quit the Green Lantern Corps.
- 4 Appearances of Von Daggle (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Von Daggle (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Von Daggle (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Von Daggle (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."