Voss was the second-in-command of Taren's rebels. Just before Taren died, the Atom was named leader of the rebels. Voss was angered by this and challenged Atom, whom he thought was a spy. After Atom beat Voss, he keeps Voss as his own second-in-command as well, feeling that Voss would be good at the position because he speaks his mind.
As Atom's second-in-command he discovered the true spy Biikus, who he had dispatched by allowing him to put a poison arrow through his own hand, as this is the way of their people. He also discovered that King Caellich's adviser Deraegis was the true enemy of the people. During the final raid on the city of Morlaidh, he kills Deraegis with an arrow through his head. As the city crashed around the people, he led them out of the city and saved Princess Laethwen.
- Bow and Arrows
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 8 Appearances of Voss (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Voss (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Voss (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Voss (New Earth)