Vulcan is the name of a sculptor in Gotham.
His career started when he stole the invention of Henry Winns, which allows turning people into bronze statues. He sold those statues to various museums and collectors and quickly became popular.
At some point, it wasn't enough anymore and he decided to recruit some mobsters and he used his machine differently. He transformed his allies into statues to sell them and would reanimate them once they're inside the targeted place so they could rob it.
- This version of Vulcan, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Vulcan (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Vulcan (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Vulcan (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Vulcan (Earth-One)