This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
Walker Gabriel was a M.I.T. student investigating time, until he found notes by David Clinton (Chronos) that related to his research. Using the notes, he built a time distortion suit to move across a frozen moment in time. He used the suit's capabilities to become a corporate saboteur and thief.
Life was good for Walker Gabriel. He had a good career as a corporate thief, had few friends, but big plans. His main client was a shady man called Konstantin Vyronis, and his closest acquaintance was Clinton. Clinton and he had met when Gabriel had sought him out for his expertise in time studies, and both became generally friends, working for each other in exchange for money to supplement his waning funds for one, and the technology needed to upgrade his chronal suit for the other. He had a steady source of income, and he generally lived well, if only slightly outside Law. It all changed when Vyronis hired him to steal en experimental tachyon generator from S.T.A.R. Labs. Unfortunately for Walker, Per Degaton sent men back in time to make sure a car hits him when he was ten years old, essentially wiping his career as Chronos from existence.
- Chronokinesis: Absolute time control and capability to move across time and space effortlessly.
- Retrocognition: Ability to sense an object's history by touch.
- Chronal Suit: Couples with his natural abilities and enhances them.
- Future Weaponry: Advanced future technology, some from as far as the 873th century.
- 19 Appearances of Walker Gabriel (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Walker Gabriel (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Walker Gabriel (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Walker Gabriel (New Earth)