In this timeline, Wally's car was struck by lightning after running a special racing chemical in the engine, causing him to gain super speed. Wanting to become a hero, Wally became the new super hero known as "the Flash" and protected Central City with the help of his sister and his father.
Wally's greatest enemy was an evil speedster named the Rival who tormented Central City. With Barry Allen's help, (the Flash of the previous reality), the Flash and "Kid Flash" tracked down the Rival and began fighting him. With his guard down, Wally was stabbed in the back by the Rival. Defeating him again, the Rival was soon killed when he was shot in the back by Joe West.
While Wally was left in critical condition back at S.T.A.R. Labs, Barry went back in time again to allow the Reverse Flash to kill his mother in an attempt to put the timeline back to the way it was before, erasing Flashpoint and this version of Wally from existence. 
- Speed Force Conduit: People who, for whatever reason, are connected to the Speed Force are sometimes called Speed Force Conduits. This means that they are connected to the Speed Force and are tethered to it.
- Accelerated Healing: The Speed Force connection allows the speedster's body recover from injury much faster than normal.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive the world at a rate attuned how fast they can react.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force also manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such a friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: While not unlimited, the connection to the Speed Force does bolster the speedsters stamina well beyond the limits of a normal human.
- Superhuman Speed: The main effect of the connection is to allow a speedster to move at vast superhuman speeds. This also confers:
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Wally West. The original character was created by Van Jensen, Robert Venditti, and Ron Frenz and first appeared in The Flash Annual (Volume 4) #3.
- Wally West is portrayed by Keiynan Lonsdale.
- 2 Appearances of Wallace West (Arrow: Flashpoint Timeline)
- 2 Images featuring Wallace West (Arrow: Flashpoint Timeline)
- Quotations by or about Wallace West (Arrow: Flashpoint Timeline)
- Character Gallery: Wallace West (Arrow: Flashpoint Timeline)
- ↑ The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: Flashpoint
- ↑ Being a speed force conduit conveys some core powers as demonstrated by Barry Allen and Wally West.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 The Flash (Volume 2) #1
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #76
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #63
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #2
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #74
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.