In an altered timeline, Wally West became The Flash.
In this timeline, Wally's car was struck by lightning after running a special racing chemical in the engine, causing him to gain super speed. Wanting to become a hero, Wally became the new super hero known as "the Flash" and protected Central City with the help of his sister and his father.
Wally's greatest enemy was an evil speedster named the Rival who tormented Central City. With Barry Allen's help, (the Flash of the previous reality), the Flash and "Kid Flash" tracked down the Rival and began fighting him. With his guard down, Wally was stabbed in the back by the Rival. Defeating him again, the Rival was soon killed when he was shot in the back by Joe West.
While Wally was left in critical condition back at S.T.A.R. Labs, Barry went back in time again to allow the Reverse Flash to kill his mother in an attempt to put the timeline back to the way it was before, erasing Flashpoint and this version of Wally from existence.
Powers and Abilities
- Speed Force Conduit: Speed force conduits possess a connection to the Speed Force, a cosmic force that allows its users to push the boundaries that keep time and space. As a conduit of the Speed Force, all aspects of their physiology are accelerated and enhanced.
- Accelerated Healing: By having a connection to the speed force, every speed force conduit has an incredibly fast healing factor and can heal from most injuries in seconds and devastating injuries in minutes.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive and process thoughts faster than the normal person.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such as friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Speed Force grants its conduits with a great increase of stamina, allowing them to fight or run much longer than the average person. Although a great increase, it is not unlimited.
- Superhuman Speed: The universal factor of being a Speed Force conduit grants its user with imperceptible amounts of speed. All powers that conduits possess derives from their speed.. This also confers:
- Superhuman Agility: The speedster's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows them to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes: In conjunction with their enhanced senses, The speedster's reflexes are heightened immesurably, allowing them to dodge or react faster than normal.
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Wally West. The original character was created by Van Jensen, Robert Venditti, and Ron Frenz and first appeared in The Flash Annual (Volume 4) #3.
- Wally West is portrayed by Keiynan Lonsdale.
- 2 Appearances of Wally West (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)
- 2 Images featuring Wally West (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)
- Quotations by or about Wally West (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)
- Character Gallery: Wally West (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.