Wally West was Barry Allen's sidekick, Kid Flash, until he became the third Flash.
Wally West grew up admiring Central City's superhero, The Flash. Unbeknownst to him, the Flash's secret identity was actually his aunt Iris' fiancé. One summer, while going out with Barry, a lightning struck some chemicals that spilled over Wally, granting him the same powers that a similar accident had granted to the Flash some time ago. Since then, Wally became Kid Flash, the Flash's sidekick, until the fateful day of Barry's death. Since then, he decided to keep on the legacy and become The Flash. A cosmic event caused Wally to be vanished from existence. Forgotten by reality, Wally West fought against the odds to come back from the Speed Force and reclaim the love of his friends, and the title of The Flash.
Powers and Abilities
- Speed Force Conduit: Speed force conduits possess a connection to the Speed Force, a cosmic force that allows its users to push the boundaries that keep time and space. As a conduit of the Speed Force, all aspects of their physiology are accelerated and enhanced.
- Accelerated Healing: By having a connection to the speed force, every speed force conduit has an incredibly fast healing factor and can heal from most injuries in seconds and devastating injuries in minutes.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive and process thoughts faster than the normal person.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such as friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Speed Force grants its conduits with a great increase of stamina, allowing them to fight or run much longer than the average person. Although a great increase, it is not unlimited.
- Superhuman Speed: The universal factor of being a Speed Force conduit grants its user with imperceptible amounts of speed. All powers that conduits possess derives from their speed.. This also confers:
- Superhuman Agility: The speedster's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows them to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes: In conjunction with their enhanced senses, The speedster's reflexes are heightened immesurably, allowing them to dodge or react faster than normal.
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game DC Legends and is an adaptation of Wally West. The original character was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in The Flash #110.
- 1 Appearances of Wally West (DC Legends)
- 2 Images featuring Wally West (DC Legends)
- 1 Quotations by or about Wally West (DC Legends)
- Character Gallery: Wally West (DC Legends)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
|Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the superhero team known as the Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans members" category.