- I'll be back in a flash!
- — The Flash src
Wally West became a conduit of the Speed Force after being dosed with chemicals which had just been hit by lightning bolt sent by Mopee. With his newfound powers, Wally became the protege of the second Flash, Barry Allen, under the codename Kid Flash. When he grew up, Wally continued the legacy of the Flash Family by becoming the third Flash and served as a member of the Super Friends.
After a mission with their team, The Flash and Green Lantern were abducted by their rivals, Professor Zoom and Sinestro. Using a machine from the 25th Century, they erased Wally's ability to use his super-speed and John's ability to use his Green Lantern Ring while they masqueraded as them. The two ended up briefly switching powers to escape their imprisonment. The Flash and Green Lantern then ambushed their nemeses and sent them off to jail.
- Divine Empowerment
- Speed Force Conduit: Speed force conduits possess a connection to the Speed Force, a cosmic force that allows its users to push the boundaries that keep time and space. As a conduit of the Speed Force, all aspects of their physiology are accelerated and enhanced.
- Accelerated Healing: By having a connection to the speed force, every speed force conduit has an incredibly fast healing factor and can heal from most injuries in seconds and devastating injuries in minutes.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive and process thoughts faster than the normal person.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such as friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Speed Force grants its conduits with a great increase of stamina, allowing them to fight or run much longer than the average person. Although a great increase, it is not unlimited.
- Superhuman Speed: The universal factor of being a Speed Force conduit grants its user with imperceptible amounts of speed. All powers that conduits possess derives from their speed.. This also confers:
- Superhuman Agility: The speedster's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows them to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes: In conjunction with their enhanced senses, The speedster's reflexes are heightened immesurably, allowing them to dodge or react faster than normal.
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- 29 Appearances of Wally West (Earth-508)
- 39 Images featuring Wally West (Earth-508)
- 8 Quotations by or about Wally West (Earth-508)
- Character Gallery: Wally West (Earth-508)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 DC Super Friends #29
- ↑ DC Super Friends #5
- ↑ DC Super Friends #1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 DC Super Friends #27
- ↑ Being a speed force conduit conveys some core powers as demonstrated by Barry Allen and Wally West.
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 5) #73
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 The Flash (Volume 2) #1
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #76
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #63
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #2
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #74
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.