Warbox is a robot who looks like a giant mechanical teddy bear.
He is part of the Robot Renegades. He has a reel-to-reel tape player attached to his chest, and says that he "can't fight without music". L-Ron states that he was commissioned for a Japanese singer. The team was recruited by Doc Magnus to help him defeat the Death Metal Men. It is not clear what their motivation is in helping.
Powers and Abilities
- Robot Body: As a robot a Warbox possesses various superhuman attributes:
- Superhuman Strength: As a robot Warbox is superhumanly strong.
- Superhuman Speed: As a robot a Warbox can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: As a robot Warbox's body is composed of metal that makes him durable to most attacks.
- Superhuman Stamina: As a robot a Warbox can exert itself well beyond the human limit as long as he has sufficient power.
- Superhuman Agility: Warbox's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Computer Interface: Warbox can communicate and interact with other computer systems.
- Superhuman Intelligence: He also is capable of rapid analysis of huge amounts of data.
- Audio Sensitivity: Warbox can adjust the sensitivity of his audio receptors to a point where he can detect the faintest of sounds.
- Visual Scanners: Warbox is capable of scanning life forms, energy sources and other objects detecting the substances that they are composed of.
- Vocal Imitation: Warbox is capable of replicating and mimicking the voices of other people enabling him to impersonate them and even create his own.
- 5 Appearances of Warbox (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Warbox (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Warbox (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Warbox (New Earth)