Wardell Chambers, the Lawman, was a former mercenary partner of Slade Wilson.
After his presumed death, Wardell was captured by the enemy and tortured. He was eventually infused with meta-human blood, which gave him the power to control the minds of others. He used his newfound power to escape, and began developing a plan to seek revenge on Slade, who he believed left him for dead.
Powers and Abilities
Telepathy: He demonstrated the ability to communicate mentally with people at a great distance, he has communicated with Rose while he was in the hiding place of the council of Nova.
- Mind Control: After receiving a metahuman blood transfusion by the revolutionary army of Kahdaq Wardell, he demonstrated the ability to control the minds of others, using it first to escape his captivity in Kandaq, then proceeding to have the members of the army who tortured him kill each other.
- Illusion Casting: He showed great ability to create illusions. He used them for the first time to trick Jason Todd into retiring from the fight by showing him a realistic illusion of Batman which asked him to help him in Gotica.
- Weaponry: He has great skill with multiple weapons.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): He showed impressive capabilities for combat, going toe-to-toe against Deathstroke, wounding him at various times in a knife fight and breaking his helmet by punching it.
- Indomitable Will
- Tactical Analysis
- 9 Appearances of Wardell Chambers (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Wardell Chambers (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Wardell Chambers (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Wardell Chambers (Prime Earth)
Suicide Squad member
League of Assassins member