"A Horse of a Different Color": Travis Morgan meets a woman named Astarte, with a unique art collection made up of petrified humans.
- Save your honey for the bees!
- -- Shakira
Appearing in "A Horse of a Different Color"
- Arvak Thunderhoof
- Temple Grimfang
Synopsis for "A Horse of a Different Color"
Travis Morgan meets a woman named Astarte, with a unique art collection made up of petrified humans.
Appearing in "For This is the New Origin of OMAC"
- Prof. Z (Flashback only)
- Quair Tox
- Unnamed soldiers (Single appearance)
- The Body Bank (Single appearance) (Flashback only)
- Doctor Skuba (Flashback only)
- Fancy Freddy Sparga (Single appearance) (Flashback only)
- Marshal Kafka (Single appearance) (Flashback only)
- Mister Big (Single appearance) (Flashback only)
- Doctor Canus (Cameo)
Synopsis for "For This is the New Origin of OMAC"
This story is reprinted from Cancelled Comic Cavalcade #2.
OMAC enters a computer command center and finds a pre-recorded message waiting for him on a video screen. The message is from Quair Tox of the planet Vision. Quair Tox tells OMAC the true history behind the current wars plaguing Earth. The Visionaries were a race of futurists who predicted that the planet Earth would fall in a calamity known as the Great Disaster. Hoping to prevent such a future from coming to pass, a Visionary named Prof. Z petitioned the Visionary Council of Science to intervene on Earth's behalf. To this end, they disguised themselves as humans and formed the Global Peace Agency - a law enforcement organization responsible for the creation of Brother Eye and Project OMAC. However, they were unable to prevent the first of many incidents that signaled the coming of the Great Disaster. Seven industrial cartels now war against the Global Peace Agency and each other. Quair Tox tells OMAC that the only hope that Earth has is if a single strong leader could be found that could end the hostilities. He charges OMAC with the task of finding this leader. The message concludes, just as soldiers blast down the door. OMAC, now dressed in a new costume, turns towards the soldiers and surrenders.
- "For This is the New Origin of OMAC" was originally intended to be printed in the unpublished Kamandi #60. It was instead printed in Cancelled Comic Cavalcade #2. It was also reprinted in Countdown Special: OMAC #1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Warlord Vol 1 37 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Warlord series
- Images from Warlord Vol 1 37
- Warlord Recommended Reading
- O.M.A.C. Recommended Reading