- No room for empathy. Man-eat-man world. Me... TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN.
- — Killer Croc src
Killer Croc is one of the many inmates in Arkham Asylum.
He was being treated by Dr. Harleen Quinzel, but she had no progress with him. Over the course of the sessions, Waylon grew to hate Harleen. When the Executioners broke him out of his cell, Waylon was hungry for human meat. He started tearing people apart and eating them. Upon seeing Harleen in the middle of his rampage, he immediately started chasing her. Fortunately for Harleen, Poison Ivy was there to protect her. By using her vines, Ivy flung Croc several meters away and used his body to open a passageway through the asylum's walls. Eventually, he was apprehended and put back behind bars. 
Powers and Abilities
- Mental Illness: Waylon suffers from cannibal tendencies.
- 4 Appearances of Waylon Jones (Harleen)
- 3 Images featuring Waylon Jones (Harleen)
- 1 Quotations by or about Waylon Jones (Harleen)
- Character Gallery: Waylon Jones (Harleen)