- Croc hungry!
- — Killer Croc src
Waylon Jones was born with a skin disfiguring condition that gave him a reptilian appearance which drove him mad, causing him to become the criminal known as Killer Croc.
He busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and joined the Penguin's group as they plan to hold up Gotham with remote-controlled penguin robots. After the destruction Penguin's Submarine, Croc flees to the sewers as he is pursued by Batman and Robin. Confronting them he is defeated and brought to Arkham. Years later he is freed during a 2nd mass breakout, and heads to the water works. Batman investigates and finds and then recaptures him.
Powers and Abilities
- Unique Physiology
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Killer Croc. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Gene Colan and first appeared in Batman #357.
- Killer Croc was voiced by Steve Blum for Lego Batman and Fred Tatasciore for later games.
- 4 Appearances of Waylon Jones (Lego Batman)
- 3 Images featuring Waylon Jones (Lego Batman)
- 1 Quotations by or about Waylon Jones (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Waylon Jones (Lego Batman)
Legion of Doom member
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."