"Role Model": Following the death of Troy Walker, R-iko is left feeling confused as she talks to an imaginary Batgirl while drifting through her isolated life. At home, whilst reading, Riko's step-mot
- All this is real, little Robin. Never forget that... That symbol has a legacy that you and your friends will be a part of...if you earn it... The choice is yours. You have to write the story you want to be told. When you feel like you're drifting, just remember that you're the one steering the ship...but you're never alone.
- -- Batgirl
Appearing in "Role Model"
- Rita Harris-Sheridan (First appearance)
- Cape Catchers
Synopsis for "Role Model"
Following the death of Troy Walker, R-iko is left feeling confused as she talks to an imaginary Batgirl while drifting through her isolated life. At home, whilst reading, Riko's step-mother tries to comfort her but instead leaves her with more questions.
On patrol Riko discovers a large pyre built on-top a building with several teenagers, led by Todd a "cape catcher", stood around it. After making her appearance the teens are disappointed that she is not one of the "capes" as they were looking to score some photographs for their social media pages. Their refusal to cooperate causes Riko to fight them until Batgirl steps in to assist. Awestruck the teenagers immediately do as told and disperse.
Batgirl later tells Riko that she nearly did not step in as Riko seemed to be doing well enough but wanted to ensure that everything was okay. And, after giving some advice, she disappears leaving Riko to reflect on her future.
- This book was first published on September 23, 2015.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss We Are Robin Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the We Are Robin series
- Images from We Are Robin Vol 1 4