- GULP! You don't understand! Every year I've got a big load of extra bad weather left over! THIS is the place I dump it!
- -- Weatherman src
For at least 200 years, the Weatherman gleefully dumped all of his surplus bad weather onto a particular farmstead in western Indiana. After a 1948 encounter with Captain Marvel, the Weatherman changed his modus operandi and thenceforward dumped his surplus bad weather on an uninhabited island.
Little else is known about this entity, or his origins, or his home.
- Former enemy of Capt. Marvel
- Unlike the other Weatherman of Earth-S, this fellow uses no visible equipment, but simply states what the weather should be, and it is made so. And he wears a Tyrolean hat.
- 1 Appearances of Weatherman II (Earth-S)
- 1 Images featuring Weatherman II (Earth-S)
- 1 Quotations by or about Weatherman II (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Weatherman II (Earth-S)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Captain Marvel, the Wizard Shazam, or any of the extended members of the Marvel Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family Villains."