Victor Zsasz needs to go out of town, so he recommends a colleague to replace him as Penguin's head of security: the Headhunter. He's ordered to assist GCPD in hunting down Professor Pyg in the Narrows, but he fails miserably, something that Penguin doesn’t take lightly. Later Wendell joins the Falcone family to take revenge on the Penguin, who had stabbed him.
- Dual Handguns
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Gotham and its tie-in webseries and shorts, Gotham Stories and Gotham: A City Gone Mad. It is an adaptation of Headhunter. The original character was created by Jim Aparo and Doug Moench and first appeared in Batman #487.
- Headhunter was portrayed by Kyle Vincent Terry.
- 2 Appearances of Wendell (Gotham)
- 2 Images featuring Wendell (Gotham)
- Quotations by or about Wendell (Gotham)
- Character Gallery: Wendell (Gotham)