"Gateway, Part 2": The Raksha-possessed Voodoo attacks Emp, and the WildC.A.T.s engage the Troika while Providence attacks Void. Zealot, Huntsman, and Miranda Tai race through Brooklyn to help. The WildC.A.T.s and Alabaster Wu are defeated and presented to the villains’ employers, the sorceress
WildC.A.T.s #11 is an issue of the series WildC.A.T.s (Volume 1) with a cover date of June, 1994.
Synopsis for "Gateway, Part 2"
The Raksha-possessed Voodoo attacks Emp, and the WildC.A.T.s engage the Troika while Providence attacks Void. Zealot, Huntsman, and Miranda Tai race through Brooklyn to help. The WildC.A.T.s and Alabaster Wu are defeated and presented to the villains’ employers, the sorceress Tapestry and her servant Soma. Attica convinces them to let the Troika track down Grifter and Zealot. Observing from a distance, Zealot recognizes Tapestry and tells Huntsman they need to leave immediately. Providence challenges Tapestry who easily bests her, knocking her into Void which causes the two to merge. Tapestry then begins to manipulate Emp’s memories. Seeking help, Zealot contacts her sister Savant who works at the Smithsonian in Washington, D.C. Savant in turn recruits Zealot’s ally Soldier and tells him she needs to contact a man called Majestic. Meanwhile, Tapestry begins to turn Emp against Zealot.
Appearing in "Gateway, Part 2"
- Charles Russell (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Interlude: Mr. Majestic"
In the Arctic, Savant arrives at a house with a grass yard shielded from the surrounding icecap by an energy barrier. She addresses its owner as Lord Majestic, demanding he come with her to help Zealot. Still haunted by a past mistake, he refuses until Savant shows him an object from her bag. Majestic changes his mind and agrees to join her. As they leave, Savant tosses away the object, a child’s doll. Snow quickly covers the house and yard.
Appearing in "Interlude: Mr. Majestic"
- Mister Majestic (First appearance)
- Originally published by Image Comics.
- This issue is reprinted in:
- WildC.A.T.s: A Gathering of Eagles trade paperback (1997);
- Absolute WildC.A.T.s by Jim Lee hardcover (2018).
- In "Gateway, Part 2", the character of Charles Russell is drawn to resemble writer Chris Claremont.
- WildC.A.T.s Recommended Reading
- Grifter Recommended Reading
- Mr. Majestic Recommended Reading
- Spartan Recommended Reading
- Voodoo Recommended Reading
- Zealot Recommended Reading