Willi van Dort was a professional racer and son of the Nazi criminal General von Dort. In his racing career, he was known as the Widow Maker, because of the fact that every worthy opponent that could defeat him, were killed prior or during the races. His criminal career came to an end when he tried to eliminate Bruce Wayne, attracting the unwanted attention of Batman and Diana Prince, who worked together to capture Willi.
- The original name of Willi's father was Von Dort. It is very likely that Sekowsky made a mistake and changed the name to Van Dort when he wrote the story.
- This version of Widow Maker, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Willi van Dort (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Willi van Dort (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Willi van Dort (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Willi van Dort (Earth-One)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."