Billy Batson is a young man who, in the alternate timeline created by Barry Allen (Flash), is given the power to form the hero S.H.A.Z.A.M. by saying the name Shazam along with five other children his age. During the battle between Aquaman's Atlantean forces and Wonder Wonder's Amazonian forces, Billy and his friends were chosen by Victor Stone (Cyborg) to help stop the war before it destroys the world, hoping that Thomas Wayne (Batman) would join as the tactical leader. Although Batman refuses at first, he later changes his mind and joins with the Flash and Cyborg in one final attempt to stop the war. Billy and his friends also show up during the battle, merging together into S.H.A.Z.A.M. to fight against Wonder Woman, who ends up overpowering the superhero and forces him with the Lasso of Truth to speak the name Shazam to revert him back to their original forms. After that happens, Wonder Woman takes Billy and stabs him to death with the broken blade of her knife.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and is an adaptation of Captain Marvel. The original character was created by C.C. Beck and Bill Parker and first appeared in Whiz Comics #2.
- Billy Batson was voiced by Jennifer Hale.
- 1 Appearances of William Batson (Flashpoint Paradox)
- 1 Images featuring William Batson (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Quotations by or about William Batson (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Character Gallery: William Batson (Flashpoint Paradox)
|Marvel Family member |
This character is or was a member of the Marvel Family in any of its various incarnations, and an ally of Captain Marvel and the Wizard Shazam. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family members."