William Clayton is the eldest child of Oliver Queen.
His mother Samantha Clayton iniatially raised him alone and kept him away from his father and the rest of the Queen family fearing that they would be a toxic influence. William didn't initially know he was Oliver's son, until he turned eleven. Because of his paternal grandmother : Moira Queen, Oliver has always believed that Samantha lost the baby, soon after she found out she was pregnant.
After his mother's death, he moved in with his father. After a while, her father's girlfriend, Felicity Smoak, moved in with them, and later she and Oliver married.
As a grown man, he changed his name to William Harris, working in the business world at Harris Consolidated while secretly acting with his sister Mia Smoak and friends Connor Hawke and Zoe Ramirez to fight crime in Star City.
Powers and Abilities
- Business Management: He runs his own company called Harris Consolidated.
- Computer Hacking
- Computer Operation
- Multilingualism: William is fluent in English and Russian.
- Science: He won second place at the school's science fair for cloning a plant.
- William Clayton was portrayed by Jack Moore as a child and Ben Lewis as an adult.
- In a flash forward William revealed that he had a boyfriend.
- 44 Appearances of William Clayton (Arrowverse)
- 2 Images featuring William Clayton (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about William Clayton (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: William Clayton (Arrowverse)
|Team Arrow member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Arrow family of vigilante super-heroes, who fight crime using archery and martial arts. They are a loose connection brought together through family bonds and shared experiences. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Team Arrow members."