Bill Craig was the driver of the Haunted Tank.
In the early 1900s, Bill Craig enlisted in the United States Army and rose to the rank of Sergeant. His thirty-plus year career included tours of duty during both World War I and World War II. In the first World War, Craig operated as a cavalry officer and later as a tank driver. By the time of World War II, Craig signed on as a member of the Haunted Tank, replacing the late driver, Slim Stryker.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): As a thirty-year army veteran, Bill Craig was an expert in all forms of military protocol and hand-to-hand combat.
- Vehicle Combat: He was highly skilled at driving various tanks including the M3 and M5 Stuart tanks and the M4 Sherman tank.
.45 calibre Thompson submachine gun
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 42 Appearances of William Craig (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring William Craig (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about William Craig (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: William Craig (New Earth)