This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
Young Willie Fawcett appears in Metropolis and doesn't recognize its famous protector, Superman. Spotting a robbery of an amored car, he rubs his belt buckle and says "Thunder!", transforming into the super-powerful Captain Thunder.
For some reason, he decides to assist the robbers and briefly fights Superman before fleeing into his Fawcett identity. Willie thinks he's landed in a future earth and seeks help from Superman via his friend, Clark Kent. Willie explains that he is Captain Thunder and gained his powers from Merokee, the last shaman of the Mohegan Native American tribe.
Willie tells Clark about battling the Monster League of Evil across 1953 dimensions. After imprisoning them, they note that they have done something to him.
Believing his story, but unsure if Willie is, in fact, Captain Thunder, Clark takes Willie to a police station to see if he's been reported missing. Willie instinctively turns into Thunder to prevent a crime, and Thunder's evil persona takes over again. Superman tricks him into using his wisdom to figure out what happened and find his way home to his parallel earth.
Similar to those of Captain Marvel but now his powers are from the Seven Spiritual Powers
- Magic Belt-Buckle: Willie Fawcett has to rub his magic buckle while saying "Thunder" to transform into Captain Thunder.
- Unlike Captain Marvel, Captain Thunder is resistant to electricity.
- 3 Appearances of William Fawcett (Earth-276)
- 5 Images featuring William Fawcett (Earth-276)
- 1 Quotations by or about William Fawcett (Earth-276)
- Character Gallery: William Fawcett (Earth-276)